Jellyfish will allow Supplier admins and sale managers to "bulk upload" item catalogs. To properly complete this process there is a uniform format for the fields required on the CSV spreadsheet containing the list of items.
Please open a support ticket and send over a spreadsheet with all of the items you would like to upload into Jellyfish, we will do the hard part for you!
Below are the required fields on the format.
- Item Catalog ID for EACH item: This is found on the "Item Catalog" page within an owner, admin, and sales manager account.
- Item Name: This name will be visible to Retail Accounts. There is a limit of 75 characters for item names.
- Item Description: This information is also visible. 500 character limit
- Item Size: How many items, go into a pack. Or, how many pounds, ounces or yards make one item.
- Pack Size: How many packs are in a case. For example: 6 bottles of beer = 1 pack.
- Pack List Price
- Item List Price
- Category: All items must be assigned to a Category. If you are unsure, ask for assistance with the categories in the support ticket.
- Restricted Item (Y/N): Items can be listed as "restricted" which prevents retail account from ordering the item. For retail accounts that are allowed to purchase this item from you simply add the item to their Order Guide.
Please remember, if you are unsure about any of this, open a support ticket and ask us! We are happy to help with this process.